How to Reset JioFi Password: If you are a regular user of Jio, then you need how important your Jio password is and how important it is to keep it safe. But what if you forget it? In that case, all you need to do is to go through the post in which we are sharing about How to change your Jio password if you have forgotten it.
Jio password is required for every service you enjoy from Jio such as JioTV, JioNet, JioSecurity, JioCinema, JioNews and etc. For accessing any of these services, you are needed to use the Jio password. And if in case you are not good with memory, and forgot your password, then you are at the right place where we are going to help you in the same.
For changing the forgotten Jio password, there are two possible ways through which it can be done. One of them is to change it via the MyJio App which you can download on your device and the other one is to change it through the Jio website.
Change & Reset JioFi Password
How to Reset JioFi Password by using MyJio App
If you are using Jio network, then using MyJio app is very handy for you. You can access and manage every service provided by the network through the app. Let us see how to reset your Jio password by using MyJio app-
- First of all, if you haven’t downloaded the app yet, download and install the MyJio app and open it.
- Now click on Use Jio ID and go to forgot password.
- You are now required to enter your Jio ID. Simply enter your Jio ID and click on submit.
- Once you enter it, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Enter the OTP you have received and click on submit.
- Now you can set your new password and re-enter it for confirmation purposes.
- Once it is done, click on done and your password is changed. Now you can easily log in to jiofi.local.html
How to Reset JioFi Password through Jio website
If you don’t have the MyJio app or if you are not comfortable with using the same, there is one more way to change your Jio password. And it can be done via the website. So let us see the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the Jio website.
- Now click on to forgot password page on the website.
- Enter your Jio ID, registered mobile number. If you don’t have it, you can replace your registered mobile number with a registered email ID and click on continue.
- Once you click, you will receive the OTP on your registered number and email ID.
- Enter the OTP in the given space box.
- Now you can enter your new password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Once it is done, your password has been changed.
By following any of the methods given above, you will be able to reset your JioFi password easily without struggling a bit. In case of any questions, please let us know in the given comment section.