How to Change JioFi Password: Are you here searching the terms like How to change JioFi Wi-Fi password? Change JioFi Wi-Fi password? If yes, then this is the post that can help you. In this post, we are going to talk about, how to change the JioFi Wi-Fi password without struggling a lot. Since the time Jio has launched JioFi, it has taken over all the existing network companies. Due to the plan, price, and top-notch service, people are using JioFi more than any other network.
Talking about it, JioFi Wi-Fi network default passwords are not easy to remember. They are the random combination of letters, digits, and symbols. One can simply not remember it and hence, they have to keep it safe somewhere to take it in use again.
Why change JioFi Wi-Fi Password?
When it comes to connecting it to any new device, one has to use the password and save it. And most of the time when you share your password, people save it on their devices and as a result, they can have quick access to your Wi-Fi connection every time they visit your home
And if you are someone from a non-technical background, you might face difficulties in changing the password.
Passwords can be set by using between 8-32 characters and all of them includes digits, special characters, alphabets and etc. While you set your password, you must know that by including the combination of all three, the chances of getting your network hacked will be below.
So let us take a look and read about how to change your JioFi Wi-Fi password.
How to Change JioFi Password?
In order to change your JioFi WiFi password, you need to follow the set of steps provided in this article. So let us simply go through the steps and change the JioFi WiFi password now.
- First of all, you need to power on the JioFi Wi-Fi device.
- Now simply connect to the JioFi Wi-Fi network from your smart device.
- Now simply open a web browser and in the URL bar, type this- http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1.
- Once you load this on your web browser, a login page will appear. Now simply enter the login username and password.
Note- If you are not aware of this, the default username for the JioFi Router is the administrator and also, the default password will be an administrator.
- Once you have used the credentials, go to the Network, then Wi-Fi configuration and then secure key.
- Now set the new password you want to keep for your JioFi router and click on Set.
- Now by completing it, the new password for the router will be set and all those previously connected devices from the previously chosen password will get disconnected.
Once you are done with it, you have to then again connect to the Wi-Fi network again with a newly chosen password in order to keep using the connection.
Changing your Wi-Fi password is a to-do thing one must do every 3-4 months and if in case you are not good with remembering them all, make a sheet and keep them secured there.
Also, you must not use the same old password on every site you use because by doing that, you are not only risking one site but all your accounts. Hence, keep changing the password timely and if you still have doubts on the same, please let us know in the given comment section.
We hope our guide How to Change JioFi Password helped you.