Check JioFi Router Balance: Once you have taken a Jiofi router login connection, you need to keep checking the data balance of your router so that you don’t have to face a sudden interruption in internet connectivity. Also, you need to regularly recharge your Jiofi Router as per the plans earlier chosen by you. So, it is important to check the data balance of your router. If the data balance exceeds the limit provided in the plan, the speed of the internet will slow down and after some days it will stop completely. The data balance of the Jiofi router depends on the plan that you have taken.
Ways to Check Jiofi Router Balance
It is important to know the balance of your Jiofi router as your work can be hampered if the balance is not adequate or the plan becomes inactive. The balance of your Jiofi router can be checked in several ways which are:
- Through MyJio App
- Through the official website
- Through call
To check the balance of your Jiofi router using my jio app you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store in your mobile device and download my jio app from it
- Once the download is completed, and myjio app is installed on your phone you can easily check your Jiofi router balance.
- Login to myjio app using the mobile number that you have used to install Jiofi.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Write that OTP and click ok.
- After that, you need to go to the Jiofi section in myjio app and click on check balance.
- The current plan, its validity, data balance, everything will be there.
You can also check the Jiofi router balance by visiting the official website of jio on your PC. Follow these steps to check the balance on using this method:
- Open any web browser like google chrome or firefox and in the search bar type the URL http:/jiofilocal.html.
- You will be redirected to a website where you can directly see the total data used and the remaining balance of your Jiofi router very easily.
- Or the users can visit the official website of Jio to check the balance.
- For that, go to jio.com and select the option Jiofi hotspot from the home page
- Then, fill in the login credentials to sign in to your Jiofi router account which may be your login id or phone number.
- Now select the option to generate OTP. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number or email ID registered for Jiofi Router.
- Enter the OTP and click ok. You will be logged in to your account.
- Now you can easily check the balance of your Jiofi Router
Calling on Toll-free number
- To check the Jiofi Router balance of data, users can directly call the customer executive on the toll free number of Jiofi.
- They can ask the executive to inform them about the active recharge plan and training balance of your Jiofi Router.
- The user needs to tell the referred mobile number of the ID of the router to know the balance.
Thus, when the other two ways do not work, users can always opt for this option to know the Jiofi Router balance and also check out How to Recharge Jiofi Router?