JioFi is a personal hotspot device you can use for Wi-Fi easily. The device is so tiny and portable that you can take it anywhere easily and also, it can bridge the gap between the local Wi-Fi network and 4G networks. It also isn’t very expensive and hence is perfect for anyone who travels a lot and wants to have their personal hotspot device to carry everywhere.
One can access as many types of electronic device as they want such as desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and etc with this JioFi.
But the question arises, how to factory reset the JioFi Router Settings? Well, this problem has an easy solution and for that, you need to go through the post we are sharing below. So let us take a look-
About factory reset on JioFi Router
If a JioFi user forget the credentials of their device , they will be unable to login to the jiofi.local.html page. In other words, if a user forgets their login username and password, they won’t be able to access the HTML page and hence, they will have to reset the JioFi device for accessing the JioFi Admin Panel. (How to change JioFi Wifi Password?)
However, in factory reset, you are required to reset everything such as password and username to the default factory settings. Once the factory reset is done, it will change everything and the router will be reset back to the factory defaults.
After resetting it, one can be able to access to the admin panel and if in case you have made any changes by mistake to the settings, it will be back to the default ones.
How to factory reset JioFi Settings?
How factory resetting your JioFi, you need to follow the steps we are sharing below. Doing this is not a big task, however, you are required to follow the steps in the same order presented here. So let us begin reading the same.
- First of all, you need to take the JioFi device and turn off the back cover from the JioFi Router.
- Once you remove it, on the back of the router, locate the RESET Button. It has a small tunnel with a button at the end. You can see that next to he RESET label.
- With the help of a sharp edgy object such as needle, press the button for around 30 seconds in one go.
- Now after completing 30 seconds, take off the needle and you can see the light of the JioFi device will start blinking and the router will start.
- It will reboot and once done, all the settings will be back to the factory defaults
- It is done now.
Once you follow all the steps given above, you will be able to set up the JioFi again from the jiofi.local.html page.
In case of any issues, please let us know in the given comment section.