How to Recharge Jiofi Router?
Jiofi routers can be recharged on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis depending upon the requirements of the users and their affordability. Different plans of recharging the Jiofi router login provide the different speeds of the internet both uploading and downloading speed and there are several other benefits like premium access to OTT platforms like Netflix, Prime, and free voice call on the number through which you have installed your Jiofi Router. Generally, the plans in Jiofi routers provide limited access to data but the speed differs in different plans and you can easily check the remaining balance of your Jiofi router. If the limit of data exceeds then the speed of the network automatically decreases.
Different recharge plans for Jiofi Router
The recharge plan for the Jiofi router is the same as it is in the case of mobile users. So, they can choose from a variety of recharge plans that provide data balance and voice and messaging facilities. These include monthly plans providing a daily data limit like 1.5/2/3GB data per day to 3-months, 6-months, and annual recharge plans as per the affordability of the user. The recharge plans start with a minimum of INR 10 and range upto more than Rs1000 as per the needs of the users. You can easily check about these plans from the internet and also while doing recharge for the Jiofi router.
Also Check: How to check JioFi Router Balance?
Ways to Recharge Jiofi Router
Using Myjio App
- Myjio app is the application by Reliance Jio that assists the users with all the services related to prepaid, postpaid, Jiofi, and other networking and telecommunication services.
- Users just need to download the MyJio app on their smartphones from the play store. Or they can go to the official website of jio.
- After that login into the application through your registered phone number and it will ask for an OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you need to enter that.
- It will take you to the home page, where you can see your active plans for Jiofi Router, if there is no current plan, it will ask you to recharge with a plan.
- When you will click on recharge, you will get to see a lot of plans choose the one that suits you and click on proceed to recharge.
- After that enter the payment mode and make the payment.
- Your Jiofi Router recharge will be successful and you can use the internet.
Through UPI payment Applications
Users can also recharge their Jiofi router using any of the UPI payment apps like Google Pay, Paytm, Phonepay, Amazon pay, etc. This is a very simple and easy process. Follow these steps to recharge the Jiofi Router using UPI app:
- Open any of the UPI payment applications and login in by entering the UPI pin.
- After that, go to the new payment option and then click on the recharge option.
- You can browse for different plans and select the one that you want.
- Then select that plan and click on proceed.
- Enter the UPI password and make the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive the confirmation message and your Jiofi router plan will be activated.
With these methods, you can easily recharge your Jiofi router sitting at your place. If you have any queries regarding the recharge plans you can call the toll-free number of Jio to get assistance from the customer care executive or can send them a message through the chatbot in the MyJio app.